Bold Park Aquatic is accessible, inclusive, and designed for people of all abilities.
Whether you're recovering from injury, are interested in active ageing, or are a person with a permanent disability our facilities and programs offer something for everyone.
- ACROD parking bays close to the front entrance
- Accessible change rooms
- Ramp with handrails to enter the 50m outdoor pool
- Walk-in entry into the 20m covered pool
- Deck showers
- Hydraulic hoist (coming soon)
- Fixed ceiling hoist in one accessible changeroom
- Water wheelchair
- Baby change tables
- Accessible toilets with left and right hand transfer options
- Water walking belts for hire
- Free lockers
- Free entry for carers
Strength for Life™
An affordable, high quality strength training program for the over 50s. Endorsed by the Council of the Ageing, Strength for Life is designed to improve health, fitness and quality of life. Participants complete an individualised exercise program in a group session. A great opportunity to socialise while improving your health and well-being.
Aquarobics for those in their prime! An excellent way to stay fit and keep those aches and pains at bay. Classes are held in the shallow end of the 50m pool and in our semi-enclosed 20m pool, so being able to swim is not necessary.
Water walking is an excellent aerobic workout and a great way to keep active if you’re nursing an injury. Hire a buoyancy belt for deep water walking in the outdoor pool, or for shallow walking use the leisure pool where the lane depth is constant.