Published on 19 March 2020
BOLD PARK AQUATIC COVID-19 UPDATE
Bold Park Aquatic is operating under the phase 4 Government Restrictions on operations.
From Saturday 5 December 2020, it is a condition of entry for all patrons 16 years of age or older, to register their attendance at the Centre for contact tracing purposes, each time they arrive at the Centre. This can be done via:
- Scanning the Centre's QR Code on the SafeWA App
- Filling in your details on the manual sign-in register (register will only be retained for 28 days)
- Scanning your member or visit pass card, key tag, or wristband at the access gates or reception desk. All member and visit pass holders must ensure their phone number is correct on the Centre's venue management system for this form of registration to be valid.
- Parents and guardians of Swim School patrons will need to register via the QR Code or the manual register, as the entry card will only register the child.
Open hours are the following normal summer hours:
- Monday - Thursday 5:30am - 8:00pm
- Saturdays 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Sundays & Public holidays 8:00am - 7:00pm
Additionally, please note the following:
- Change Rooms and Showers are open for use.
- Lockers are available for use.
- The Cafe is open as normal.
- The playground is available for use.
- Additional cleaning is being completed in the change rooms and across other areas.
- Aquarobics Classes are running.
- Strength for Life Classes are running.
- Swimming Lessons are operating.
- Normal entry fees apply for casual entry and visit passes.
- The access gates can be used for self-service entry.
- The Crèche is open and operating on weekdays 8:30am – 12:00noon.
- The Swim Shop is open, including the fitting room.
- Social distancing is required to be maintained at all times whilst at Bold Park Aquatic. This includes the following expectations:
- Maintaining 1.5m between people
- Wash/sanitise hands regularly
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing