Published on 19 March 2020
BOLD PARK AQUATIC IS OPEN
BOOKINGS CAN NOW BE MADE ONLINE
Guidelines for attendance at Bold Park Aquatic under the current ‘Phase 2’ of the State Government’s easing of restrictions, allowing limited opening of public swimming pools:
Lap lane use only (i.e. swimming or walking laps) will be permitted at Bold Park Aquatic for the time being under the following conditions:
- Bold Park Aquatic is now open and operating as per the following open hours:
- Weekdays: 5:30am – 6:30pm
- Saturdays: 7am – 5pm
- Sundays & Public Holidays: 8am – 5pm
- It is necessary to book a one (1) hour session to access the pool. Bookings can be made ONLINE via the links at the bottom of this page, or via phone (9385 8767) or over the counter in-Centre. Bookings will not be taken via email.
- You will be required to enter the Centre, complete your activity in the pool and depart the Centre within your one (1) hour session.
- The 50m lap pool will only be open to swimmers, allowing two (2) people per lane.
- The 20m lap pool will be open to walkers and swimmers, allowing two (2) people per lane.
- The Leisure area of the indoor pool can also be booked by families. Please enter the children's names in the relevant box when making your online booking.
- A maximum of two (2) sessions can be booked per 7 day period, per person in advance. You may contact the Centre on the day to see if spots are available for an additional session.
- An individual can book on behalf of a maximum of two people, including themselves over the phone or counter. Contact numbers and an email address will need to be provided for each person to complete the bookings.
- From 9am, Thursday 28 May, session bookings can be made online for the week commencing Tuesday 2 June. Thereafter, it will be possible to book sessions up to 7 days in advance in an ongoing nature.
- Bookings for Monday 1 June (Public Holiday) will need to be made via phone or over the counter.
- If you cannot attend your session, please try to provide as much notice as possible (at least 12 hours’ notice would be appreciated), so we have the best chance of offering the session to someone else. Cancellations can be made online up to 12 hours in advance. Please call if you cannot cancel online. Please do not attend the Centre if you are sick.
- Coaches and spectators cannot book sessions, as their attendance counts towards the maximum allowed patronage and therefore takes up a swimmer’s booking.
- Carers can attend, however they will need to be booked into the session with the person they are assisting. Companion Card holders do not need to pay for entry, all other carers will need to pay for a swim entry.
- Change rooms cannot be used, however toilets will still be accessible.
- Lockers will not be available for use.
- Memberships and visit passes will remain on ‘hold’ under the current restrictions. Visit passes can be taken off ‘hold’ and used where desired for those who book a session/s. This will be done individually upon request.
- Cashless entry only will be allowed, via use of a visit pass or casual entry with payment via eftpos.
- Normal entry fees will apply for casual entry and visit passes, despite the time restricted sessions.
- The access gates will be used for exiting only. Entry tokens must only be scanned at the reception counter upon check-in with a customer service officer.
- The Crèche is open and operating on weekdays 8:30am – 11:30am, excluding the Public Holiday - Monday 1 June.
- Takeaway hot and cold drinks, pre-packaged food and some cakes only are available from the Café and no seating will be available.
- The Swim Shop is open, however the fitting room is not available for use.
- All other facilities and services must remain closed for the time being, including the Swim School, Group Fitness Classes and the Playground.
- Social distancing is currently required to be maintained at all times whilst at Bold Park Aquatic. This includes the following expectations:
- Maintaining 1.5m between people
- Wash/sanitise hands regularly
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
PLEASE ENSURE YOU BOOK INTO THE CORRECT POOL / AREA,
RELEVANT TO YOUR ACTIVITY